Business Emergency Preparation & Recovery
Your Customers, Employees and Community are counting on your business being prepared to handle emergencies. This page has been prepared to help you put together a plan and access resources.
| Register Your Business! |
| Click Here to your register your business in the Business Recovery Directory. || |
| Already Registered? Login... |
| Login to your account and keep your |
directory entry up-to-date!
In case of a hurricane, this page will be updated as new information becomes available.
Are You Ready?
- Business Recovery Directory Registration is a password protected registration form that will assist recovery personnel in contacting you for damage assessment information and identifying critical services available locally that could help in the recovery process. If you are a Manatee County business and would like to register, visit the Business Recovery Directory Registration page and register your business!
- Hurricane Preparation Checklist for Businesses is intended to assist businesses developing a continuity plan. You download this document as a PDF file or you can also download this document as a Microsoft Word file.
| || Useful Links |
- www.FloridaDisaster.org - Not only does this site provide useful tools for business and family hurricane preparedness plans, but also provides information on current news coming out of Florida’s Emergency Operation Center and a whole page of useful information.
- www.fema.gov/business - FEMA’s business link website.
- www.floridadisaster.org/DEMbusiness.asp - Florida Division of Emergency Management’s links for businesses.
- www.floridasbdc.com/Home/Hurricane-Disaster-Information.asp - Florida Small Business Development Center’s links for Business Disaster Recovery.
- www.sba.gov/disaster_recov - Small Business Administration (SBA) disaster preparedness and recovery site.
- www.co.manatee.fl.us - Manatee County’s Emergency Management. Go to the main page and then on the left you will find “Emergency Management”. Click on that link and it will take you to that department which will have information regarding shelters, evacuation routes, etc.
Forms and Downloads